I can't believe it's already March. I remember not being able to wait for January, and that is long gone now. I'm currently waiting for the end of the semester.... Then Jimmy won't be so stressed out. Taking 18 credits and working 20 hours a week isn't a light load.
Nathanael is fantastic. He's getting so big! He loves his swing, and is basically the cutest thing I have ever seen on the planet. I am surprised at how in love with him I am even after being so tired.... He's worth everything.
Diane comes over all the time to help. I don't know what I'd do with out her. It's such a relief to be able to relax a couple times a week. She also showed us this new frozen yogurt place right by her apartment. It's fantastic. You pick whatever flavors you want, serve yourself, and pay by the ounce. It tastes good, too. For now, it will have to do as a replacement for the rice pudding place that closed down--- my favorite dessert place of all times. Hopefully they'll come back one day.
boo hoo hooooooooo
ReplyDeletePudding on the Rice! WAAAAAAA
That's me crying that it's not there anymore. :( We need to figure out how to make that rice pudding that tasted SOOOOOOO good...
We have a place like that here too, Tutti Frutti? They're YUMMY! And the flavors change every so often so you don't get tired of them (they keep the basics though).
ReplyDelete