Sunday, October 24, 2010

Even though you think I completely forgot that I had a blog, I didn't. The last time I wrote was March? Well, a lot has happened since then. Nathanael is even cuter, he can crawl, loves to walk with help, likes "real people" food and successfully eats baby formula for most of his meals. Jimmy did a fantastic job at his internship this past summer, so they offered him a full time job, and we are all moving to Chicago at the end of this semester WHEN WE FINALLY GRADUATE! I am taking an English class...and am in the middle of a research paper. However, I don't try very hard to apply my new-found writing skills to my blog... :)


In a week or so I will be done reading the whole Book of Mormon again! It's been wonderful to read it again, and learn new things each time I read. It's a true book, and the Savior speaks to me through its pages.

Maybe now I will try to write more consistently. Here we go!
Oh yeah, here are some pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You're alive! I still checked this at least once a month... :P

    ReplyDelete