I'm trying a new font today.
Jimmy and I are getting over colds. Mine has been a mild cold, and THANKFULLY Nathanael...well, I better not say. I don't want to jinx it. We did run out of orange juice...but we still have vitamin C, so I think we'll make it. Better now than during Thanksgiving. By then I should be able to have my full capacity of taste back.
My teacher cancelled class on Nov 22. Super happy about that. Now I don't have to freak out over break about getting the peer review done.
Wow. This is an insanely boring post. Is anything exciting in my life? Uhh...I did a great ab workout today. My mom is the most amazing mom ever. She walks/runs 4-5 miles a day. Is it bad that I'm slightly - or more than slightly - jealous and self-conscious now? I have a month before I see her, right? I could make a dent by then? I'm starting to think my dreams of a better body image are just delusions of grandeur... especially when people bring us cookies. Maybe after we move, we just won't tell anyone our address. That way people can't bring us cookies anymore, and I might actually be able to change. ---- Like I should blame this on anyone else but myself. It helps me feel better though.
ANYWAY.... I read two of Pres. Monson's talks today. One was his talk at the Relief Society General Broadcast in Sept. this year. The other was a talk about gratitude from General Conference last month. Excellent, excellent words of wisdom and love from our prophet. I should keep those talks easily accessible, so I can read them whenever I feel down or...anything less than amazing. Good talks.
Alrighty, who am I writing to? Not sure. It's nice to put down some thoughts though.
NATHANAEL CAN CLAP!!! I FORGOT!!! It started yesterday. It's amazing. We've been working on it, and I'm so excited! He's cute, and he claps and smiles like he's the best thing ever...which he is. Ever. Even better and cuter than other peoples' nephews... :)
oh boy, julie. "who am i writing to?" "It started yesterday"....sounds like something negative- like a bad noise a car makes- it started yesterday.... :)
ReplyDeleteyou do weird things :d
i don't like the new font. neither do you apparently...