Nathanael ate a whole jar of baby food in one sitting today....not including a couple bits he flung all over, but still. It was a momentous occasion.
7 pages are done on my research paper. I used to be worried that I wouldn't have enough for 10 pages. No I hope that I can fit it all into 12. Oy. I'll have to make it majorly more concise. Luckily we have 3 or 4 days in class to revise and peer review our papers. Cool beans.
I have 200 or so pages left in Harry Potter 7. I am reading it so I am fully prepared to watch the new movie over Thanksgiving break. Woo hoo!!
Besides the fact that I can't wait for a vacation, I'm so worried that Nathanael's beautiful sleep schedule will be destroyed. The books I'm reading for my paper have suggestions on how to prevent disasters...maybe I should read those sections.
Jimmy is taking the first section of the CPA exam on Jan 29th. Studying really doesn't end when you graduate. BUT when he finishes the CPA exam we are going to have a big party. Big.
Here are some Halloween pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment