We survived a trip to Grandma's house for a week!! YAY! I say that because Nathanael is now sleeping well at night again, and it didn't totally destroy his sleep schedule. I was really worried about that. Few! Not to mention, the dog didn't kill me either. Jimmy's mom actually knows how to clean the house well, and I could breathe. Super useful. She should teach everyone else who has a dog/cat/bunny how to clean their house, too. Or....everyone can just get rid of their smelly, dirty animals, and I can visit them freely. (A girl can dream, can't she?)
Now... 2 weeks left of class. I have to edit my research paper, and turn it on on Dec 1. Then I have to do a 5 min. presentation on my research. Then I have a 5 page art review assignment...and I'll be done with school forever. Ah, you question whether I'll go back and get a masters or not. As of right now, it doesn't look like it. Being a mom at home sounds like the best career I could ask for.
Jimmy has a bad case of senioritis, but I don't blame him. Who wouldn't at this point in their school career? No one with a brain... or any sort of desire for a social life or the ability to relax again.
Now, I think it is time to pack. We'll start with the pictures and stuff on the walls. Then.... well, that's all I've planned out so far. Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment