Sunday, December 5, 2010

School is winding down......forever.
Tomorrow: Oral presentation, group project in class
Wednesday: watch oral presentations and have the class edit my last paper in a workshop
Wednesday next: turn in my final paper, watch oral presentations..... that's it.

Uhhh....if you think you have senioritis, or ever had it, you are wrong. This. Me. I am senioritis.

Moving a week from Friday? Yes.
Panicking about moving a week from Friday? No. But it might hit me soon.

We're starting to box up our house. It feels like a lot, but there is so much left. I always forget how much junk we have lying around that needs to find its way into a box somehow.

I should be working on my group project right now..... but I'm not.

Nathanael is sleeping. He takes a few steps almost every time he stands. It's ridiculously exciting. Still the the cutest baby ever. And by ever, I mean that ever was, is, or will be. Until, of course, I have another baby, and Nathanael then becomes the cutest toddler/little kid there ever was and the new one takes his cutest baby spot. At least... I really hope it's cute. AND in NO WAY is this an announcement. Like anyone actually reads my blog anyway....... :)

3 comments:

  1. I read it! Congrats on almost being done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you've been updating your blog! I love the comment about smelly dirty animals:) Have fun and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete